All us girls...

All us girls...
missing my mom

Friday, October 28, 2011

Spooky SM Swap




I rececently participated in a Swap of custom SM models for Halloween that was done on the Model Horse Blab message board. We sign up, get paired w/ a partner and we send each other a small horse "customized" by us along with treats and souvenirs from our location. I received mine today. It is a SM in a bowl w/ a candle, (not real spooky, but very pretty) and a "Cow Pie." I'm posting some pics of the model I received today and some of the little green monstrosity I did. I shipped him out to Canada along with some diff candies, several MO souvenirs, an additional NIB SM w/ rider, and a couple Star Trek items from my personal collection. I think there are only 6 unopened packages of Star Trek confetti in existence. I sent this collector one of mine. I hope she likes the stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment