All us girls...

All us girls...
missing my mom

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Model Horse Collection

I thought I'd start posting pics of my model horse collection as it is something I enjoy so much! This hobby has become so much fun and I have met a lot of great people who love it as much as I do. There is even a huge event every year called Breyerfest that is attened by thousands (yes, thousands) of collectors. You would have to see it to believe it! On to my collection. Please remember these pictures are just a small start!







 When you see several of the same horse in a row but in different colors, that is what collectors in this hobby call a "conga line." The companies that produce these horses will produce the same mold in a variety of colors and finishes. Invariably there will be some molds that collectors will fall in love with. THEN the hunt os on to get that model in every color and finish so they can be displayed together in a "conga line." The hunt is part of the fun! As you will see, I have a regular "Copa Cabanna" going on here. There is no way I can post pics of all of it at once so check back every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment