All us girls...

All us girls...
missing my mom

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thanksgiving in Texas






My brother, Spencer, his wife Mandy, their kids, Dylan and Shayli and I all loaded up and went to Texas to see my daughter and her family for Thanksgiving last year. The night we left, we drove thru some of the hardest rain I had seen in long time. It was avery interesting drive down there, one of the highlights was getting pulled over in OK and cracking up the cop 'cause we were laughing so hard I cried and the cop laughed too when I told him that Spencer wanted to pick up a "tarp tie?" that was lying by the road but wouldn't get out because he thought the cop would shoot him. Oh well, I got off w/o a ticket. :) There was something happening all the time. I still havej't found a Wallibeast. That's another story. I do know if you can go a trip like that with family and you all get back without hating each other, you've got a pretty good thing going.

No comments:

Post a Comment